Nursery Practitioner and Room Leader
Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by a and c recruitment
These are permanent positions in a nursery setting
Our Client are looking to employ a Level 2 or 3 Qualified Nursery Nurse and a Room Leader. The right candidates must be passionate, enthusiastic and driven to give young children the best early years education and care needed for their development.
Our client's nursery is a small family run nursery who continually keep the welfare and care of children at the heart of everything they do. They have 2 nurseries, an Outstanding nursery based in Sydenham and another in the shortlands area of Bromley. The nursery environment focuses on encouraging children's growing independence and making their own choices, to support their learning.
Level 2 and 3 Nursery Nurses - BR2 0JP
We are looking for Level 2 or 3 Nursery Nurses
We would like the following attributes:
* Communications skills both written and verbal
* NVQ Level 2 or 3 in childcare, or equivalent
* Team Player
* Ability to accurately assess and record child development
* Provide 'stage' appropriate experiences and activities for the children in your care
* Understanding of EYFS
* Experience working with 0 - 5 years
Full time Role
The salary starts at £15,000 to £18,000 dependant on experience and qualifications, to be discussed at interview stage
Room Leader - SE26 5TB
We are looking for a qualified Level 3 Nursery Practitioner to work full-time as a Room Leader
We would like candidates with the following attributes:
* A childcare qualification-NNEB, BTEC, NVQ Level 3 in Childcare.
* Previous experience working as a senior or room leader
* Passion and enthusiasm for children and childcare.
* Ability to work as part of a team.
* Experience of EYFS.
* Good Communication Skills both orally and written.
* Excellent organisational skills.
* Key person experience
Job Type: Full-time
Salary is between £18,000 and £22,000, dependent on experience and qualifications and will be discussed at interview stage
Level 3 Practitioner - SE26 5TB
* Enthusiasm and a positive attitude.
* Minimum Level 3 NVQ Childcare.
* Excellent communication and written skills.
* Able to promote the high standards of the nursery at all times to parents, staff, and visitors.
* To provide leadership in the delivery of the Early Years Foundation Stage to other practitioners within the setting.
* A clear understanding of Ofsted's requirements and current legislation.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary starts at £16,000 to £18,000 and is dependent on experience and qualifications and will be discussed at interview stage
If you would like to know more or are applying for a job through us. Please do not hesitate to contact A&C Recruitment on (phone number removed), quoting Reference AC1915 and ask for Lucy
Flow Sports Personnel Ltd