Communication Support Worker
Posted on Jan 22, 2019 by Future Education
You'll be supporting students who are hearing impaired or visually impaired and it is essential that you have BSL Level 2 or above.
The school has very highly qualified staff, including Teachers of the Deaf, Speech and Language Therapists an Occupational Therapist to name just a few. The facilities are fantastic, with lots of options for the learners.
Your responsibilities will include;
* Supporting hearing impaired pupils on either a 1:1 or small group basis
* Ensuring pupils are engaged
* Supporting the teacher/s
* Using BSL to communicate with hearing impaired pupils
Future Education offers:
* Excellent rates of pay
* Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
* A wide variety of different positions, both day to day and long term
* Continued support through all placements
Please apply with your updated CV or contact Future Education and ask for Louis for information and details of this school
SANZA Teaching Agency