Graduate Information Day (Primary/Secondary Schools)
Posted on Jan 23, 2019 by McGinley Education
McGinley Education are currently recruiting Graduates to work within a number of Primary and Secondary Schools in the Merseyside area. These are very much forward thinking schools who are seeking Graduates looking to gain experience of working in a school environment.
To help these schools, McGinley Education are holding a Graduate Information Day on Wednesday 16th January 2019 for Graduates who are interested in working in Primary or Secondary schools.
* 2:1 degree or above (particularly in school subjects such as English, Maths, Science, Geography, History etc but all are welcome to apply)
* A genuine enthusiasm for working with children
Responsibilities of the role:
* Provide essential tuition across KS1-5
* Support pupils 1:1 and in small groups
* Assist with lesson planning and delivery
* Earn up to £325 per week, term time only
* Invaluable experience before applying for teacher training
* Dedicated consultant offering support at McGinley Education
If you are serious about teaching in schools in the future, then our Graduate Information Day is for you!
Please send us an up to date CV and we will contact you with more information
Pareto Law PLC