Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Questech Recruitment Ltd
We are recruitng for a CNC setter/operator to join their established and talented team.
* set and operate milling/turning machinery
* Support business improvement initiatives.
* Conduct quality checks.
* Read engineering drawings.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCES:
* Miinimum two years experience of operating and setting precsion engineering components.
* Apprentice trained.
* Have an ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
* Excellent communication skills.
You will work 8am to 4.30pm (Monday to Thursday). 8-3.30 Friday
THE RATE OF PAY:
You will be paid £8-10.50 per / hour, plus outstanding benefits. DOE