Power Grid Market Manager
Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Russell James Recruitment
Global leader in Power Generation Transmission and Distribution systems
+ Salary: £80-90k
+ Bonus: 25%
+ Company Car
+ Excellent benefits package
My client is looking for a Sales and Marketing Manager for the Power Grids division to support the Grid Integration business unit in the UK. The role utilizes critical market intelligence & expertise to support the Front End Sales (FES) Team's Marketing & Sales activities in a focused pursuit of System Integration opportunities (i.e. Projects in Substation, Energy Storage, Filter Banks, HV Electrical) and Substation Service (i.e. Engineering Services, Studies, Brownfield, Retrofit & Extension projects, Substation Maintenance) across the nation.
- The Market Manager is responsible for the development of profitable & sustainable sales growth for the BU portfolio in the UK and aligning the local sales and marketing strategy with the BU objectives.
- Focusing on additional growth potential outside of the traditional large utility accounts.
- Positioning the BU in the customers early project development through strategic meetings, business development and highlighting the value propositions of a system integration business.
- Developing market opportunities that range from engineering services up-to full system integration engineering, procurement and construction T&D projects,
- Implement the Business Unit strategies, definition of market-approach for the individual segments.
- In addition, this person monitors the target markets response to the sales & marketing efforts, performs analysis, provides inputs to assess the market price and provides appropriate feedback to influence current / future development.
+ HND/ Degree in Electrical Engineering/ equivalent technical knowledge
+ Power transmission or communications Market/Industry experience
+ Sales leadership in industrial sales experience