Mechanical Engineering East Midlands
Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Alfa Staff
Alfa Staff are currently seeking to recruit a mechanical engineer for East Midlands (Ideally based in Sheffield or Leeds). The successful candidate will join the engineering team and be responsible for the maintenance and installation of solutions from the initial preparation of equipment, installing and commissioning to service and maintenance visits.
Based primarily in the field (East Midlands) and with time also spent in the companies' head office in South Wales. Frequent travel to client's sites across the East Midlands.
Dependent on experience, company pension scheme, annual performance related bonus, company laptop, company vehicle and mobile phone
Temporary to Permanent or directly Permanent
Our prestigious Client is a specialist water treatment company providing rapidly deployable solutions to the Construction, Food and Bev as well as the Wastewater Industries. Our services are used by the largest civil engineering contractors in the UK as well as a number of household brands producing anything from crisps to beans to whisky. In the past three years the Company has undergone rapid expansion into new markets.
The successful candidate will join the existing engineering team and be responsible for the maintenance and installation of solutions from the initial preparation of equipment, installing and commissioning to service and maintenance visits. The role requires a problem-solving aptitude and a focus on engineering solutions.
A candidate with a mechanical and electrical engineering or agricultural background is desired and will be backed up with in-house technical support and training.
Responsibilities will include:
* Preparation of electrical and mechanical assemblies
* Testing of equipment prior to dispatch
* Installing and commissioning plant on construction and industrial sites
* Proactive and reactive service visits
* Providing technical support and advice over the phone or onsite
* Contribute to the on-going development of the products and services
* The ideal candidate will have experience within a technical role with an aptitude to solving problems
* Drive and enthusiasm to succeed
* High level of self-motivation and interest in water & environmental sector
* The candidate will need to have excellent verbal and written communication skills
* An ability to build a good rapport with team members and customers
* A full UK driving licence
Euro-Projects Recruitment Ltd
Add Resource & Labour