Posted on Jan 21, 2019 by S2S Recruitment
SCOPE AND PURPOSE OF THE JOB: Integrex Machinist
Ensuring the best manufacturing techniques are carried out within the Integrex Machine Shop by practical application of the most appropriate methods of programming, setting and operation of the machine tools and to stimulate an atmosphere of continuous improvement.
Duties: Integrex Machinist
* Programming, setting, and operating as required, all machines within the cell.
* In conjunction with the Team Leader, ensuring that the methods, tooling and fixtures used effectively achieve a costeffective quality product in accordance with the production requirements.
* Monitoring the process during manufacture to ensure total process control is maintained.
* Ensuring an energetic pursuit of improved methods.
* Ensuring that the required Quality standards are achieved by strict adherence to the relevant company procedures.
* Ensuring that high standards of safety and housekeeping are maintained within the manufacturing area.
* Ensuring that preventative maintenance schedules are strictly carried out.
* The Maintenance of CNC Programs, tooling and fixturing records within the cell.
* Ensuring that information relating to the manufacturing process is accurately recorded, maintained and updated to reflect current practice.
* Ensuring that CNC programs are regularly backed up to a safe location.
* Effectively working with Team Leader to achieve business requirements.
* In addition to these duties, the role holder may be required to carry out other duties as may reasonably be required.
Basic Hours - 39 hours per week,
Monday to Thursday, approx. 9.75 hours per night between 6.00pm and 7.00am
Salary - Weekly Salary - Competitive market rates worked out after interview based the individual and skill level.
Plus Shift allowance time and a third
A modern, clean and friendly working environment
Competitive pay rate
Senior Share Save Scheme
Profit Share Scheme
Pension Scheme & Life Assurance (after 3 months service, Employee 4% Employer 5%, Life Assurance 6x salary if in pension scheme otherwise 1x Salary)
HSF Health Plan at a reduced rate
Accident & Sickness Scheme
Sickness pay - 6 days per Annum
26 days holiday, plus 8 bank holidays