Diesel Technician / Truck Mechanic
Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Stadium International Trucks - Scranton
What We Offer:
* Health Insurance - 80% of employee premiums are company paid!
* Dental & Vision insurance for employees!
* Life Insurance Policy
* 401(k) plan with company match
* PTO and Vacation Days
* Fantastic Culture and Work Environment
A Service Technician is responsible for providing service to our customers while maintaining exceptional customer service. This can include: cleaning, maintenance, visual inspection, and removal of parts and attachments. Installation with the help of proper manuals, report writing, disassembly, assembly, parts reuse evaluation, and reconditioning.
1. Provide technical service to vehicles and equipment.
2. Read job order, observe and listen to vehicle in operation to determine malfunction and plan work procedures.
3. Examine protective guards, loose bolts, and specified safety devices on trucks, and make adjustments as needed.
4. Tag all warranty parts and returns to warranty clerk.
5. Attend training classes and keep abreast of factory technical bulletins.
6. Develop and maintain positive relationships with customers to increase overall customer satisfaction.
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
* 1 year fleet, dealership, and/or technical school experience
Commercial Drivers License and State Inspection license is preferred.