TENNESSEE Private Dermatology Practice seeking Dermatologist / Mohs Su
Posted on Jan 14, 2019 by myMDRecruiter
*Located along the Appalachian Mountains; 1 hr from Asheville, NC, 1 hr 45 mins from Knoxville, TN, 3 hrs from Charlotte, NC, & 3 hrs from Roakoke, VA *
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a full-time, Fellowship trained MOHS Physician / Dermatologist to join their client in the Johnson City, TN. This is a permanent role, with a company dedicated to serving patients in need of quality care. Group is physician led, private practice and has very little to no turnover!
Highlights of this company and opportunity include:
- Can expect to see 25% Mohs first year, 50% second year, 75% third year.
- Dermatology Specific EMR
- Fully supported by experienced medical assistants who scribe and chart for you, keeping you efficient and patient focused
- Full benefits including Medical, Dental, Matching 401K, and Profit Sharing
- Partnership is available within the 1st year
- Positive, supportive workplace with a family oriented culture, allowing you a productive work/life balance
- Compensation package including a base salary, of $400-450k+ plus production based bonus plan of 45%+
Email your CONFIDENTIAL CV to or call Ext. 4 to learn more!
Johnson City is an exceptional place to live, with high quality K-12 school systems, top not higher education opportunities, affordable housing, plentiful recreation and tourism opportunities, a thriving downtown area, a rich history, ample shopping and dining establishments, and a low cost of living. Johnson City is the leading healthcare community in the entire southern Appalachian region with an award winning health care system, a nationally recognized Veteran's Affairs campus, a university focused on medical fields, and over 1,000 companies in the Health Services field.
Dermatology Recruitment Specialist
Office: ext: 4