VP of Sales
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Endava
The employer is a software company.
- Identification and acquisition of new clients and projects in the sector
- Self-responsible implementation of the sales process from acquisition to completion
- Relationship management, maintenance and use of your network
- Individual bidding as well as coordination and participation in contract negotiations
- Internal coordination of the support of other teams, also abroad
- Use of marketing tools to obtain new orders
- Participation and moderation of external events
- Several years' experience in technical sales with a thorough understanding of IT principles and practices.
- Understands and demonstrates a systematic approach to problem solving. Communicates fluently and effectively in business writing and present information to both technical and non-technical audiences. Able to plan, schedule, and monitor own work within deadlines. Maintains awareness of developing technologies and takes some responsibility for personal development.
- Possess technical and commercial background, persistence, and persuasiveness needed to succeed in a sales role.
- Several years of professional experience as Sales / Business Development Manager
- Experience in sales of offshore, nearshore / IT Services
- Good knowledge in the Telco, Media & Entertainment, Technology, Logistics, Finance, Banking, Insurance and Payments
- Enthusiasm and conviction in customer presentations
- Stand-alone and structured work
- Strong communication power
- Effort to achieve and even exceed your goals
Vice Provost For Undergraduate Education