Dermatology - Springfield Clinic (161151)
Posted on Jan 14, 2019 by Cejka Search
With more than 400 physicians and advanced practitioners , practicing in 80 medical specialties and sub-specialties, Springfield Clinic serves a population of nearly one million patients throughout the central Illinois region.
Compensation & Benefits:
- $600,000+ income potential with partnership
- $50,000 Signing bonus
- Share revenue from partner-owned Ambulatory Surgery Center (ASC)
- 2-year income guarantee including
- Comprehensive benefits, relocation and production incentive
- Long-term partnership opportunity
- Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm clinic hours
- Average patient visits 30 (1/2day) to 48 (full day)per physician daily
- Established, collegial group of six dermatologists
- 4 Advanced Practice Providers, experienced administrative support staff
- General Dermatology and Complex dermatological conditions such as the evaluation and treatment of skin cancer, psoriasis and lupus
- Advanced laser therapy and light center with narrow band UVB
- MOHS and Dermatologic Surgery
- Springfield Clinic\'s Clinical Research Department conducts all of the clinical trials at Springfield Clinic.
- Capital of Illinois, rated one of the "Best Places to Live in the U.S."
- Springfield, IL is a vibrant area with microbreweries, upscale restaurants, annual festivals and historical buildings and landmarks
- Easy access to St Louis, Missouri and Chicago, Illinois
- Home to Southern Illinois University and excellent private schools
- Family-friendly, small town living in a large, active city
Interested candidates please contact:
VP Client Services
Please reference Position ID 161151 when responding.