Paraplanner - UHNW
Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Anonymous
I am looking for an experienced and ambitious Paraplanner to join a market leading investment management and financial advisory business, with a view over time of progressing into an advisory role
For the immediate future, the role will support a fantastic Chartered and Certified Financial Planner who will devote time to ensure that your career progresses and flourishes within the organisation
Key features and benefits of this role
• A top end advisory business admired throughout the industry
• Full study support to allow you to aim for Chartered status
• A genuine career path into an advisory role (within 2-3 years)
• 23 days' annual leave (excluding bank holidays)
• Life Assurance - 4 x insured benefit
• Private Medical Insurance (AXA PPP) - individual cover only
• PHI at 75% of salary less state benefits
• Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
• Holiday - you have the ability to buy up to 3 days holiday but you can sell up to 5 days
• Ability to buy Critical Illness Insurance, Dental Insurance, childcare vouchers, Private Health Insurance.
• Pension - The scheme requires a 3% compulsory contribution to receive 8% Company Contribution.
• Are you Dip PFS level 4 qualified (or working towards)?
• Have you gained a minimum of 2 years experience as a Paraplanner?
• Do you have an experience of using 1st Software and/or Voyant?
If you can answer yes to these 3 questions please contact Nick Tagg in confidence on (phone number removed) for more information.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age