Quotations and Customer Service Executive
Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by Anonymous
Are you a natural on the phone and would love to expand on your phone-based experience already gained within either insurance, financial services, or claims management, whilst working as part of a fun and lively team?
Rapid business growth at Staveley Head has led to the creation of multiple roles for driven professionals to join the busy Sales Office Team. From the outset you'll be supported with comprehensive training on products, services and systems, to aid your continued success.
You'll receive a starting salary in the region of £18,000 to £23,000, level dependent on experience.
Plus, attractive benefits including; generous team and individual target-based bonuses, with uncapped earning potential; annual leave rising to 26 days with length of service plus bank holidays and your birthday off; access to Staveley Head Scholarship to gain funding for further education programs; free mobile phone insurance; exclusive savings on mortgage advice; over 200 discounts on everything from travel and holidays to takeaways and meals out; free parking; a range of healthcare benefits; pension scheme rising with service to 5% employer contributions; and childcare vouchers.
Who will I be working with?
Established for over 25 years, Staveley Head has become one of the most respected providers of insurance products to businesses and individuals in the UK. The ambitious and rapidly expanding Group employs over 130 staff at offices in North Wales, conveniently located within commutable distance of Chester and the Wirral.
The family run business has developed a rewarding culture that is fun and encouraging, and the team benefit from impressive office facilities that include onsite canteen facilities with a pool table, TV and an Xbox, providing a great space to relax during breaks.
What will this role of Quotations and Customer Service Executive entail?
As a Quotations and Customer Service Executive, your role will involve calling potential customers from provided up-to-date warm leads in relation to motor insurance that have arisen from website contact requests and online quotations.
You will also assist inbound callers, providing an exceptional customer experience whilst promoting relevant products and converting to sales. Tasks will also include;
* Presenting motor insurance quotations over the phone and closing sales
* Upselling products such as breakdown and legal cover
* Identifying renewal dates to enable cross selling of other insurance products
* Administering adjustment requests for existing insurance policies
* Liaising with insurance companies and other third parties regarding customer policies
* Working closely with the administrative support team to ensure transactions and policy documents are processed
What will I need to be considered for this Quotations and Customer Service Executive role?
* Proven phone-based experience gained within the insurance, financial services or claims management industry
* Natural rapport building skills
* Drive and motivation to succeed
* Superb listening skills and a high level of attention to detail
* Computer literacy with accurate and timely data entry skills
Location: Connah's Quay (Flintshire, North Wales). Within commutable distance of Chester and the Wirral, and easy reach of the M56.
Contract: Permanent, full time, working an average of 37.5 hours per week on a 3-week rota as follows;
Week 1: 9am-5pm Monday to Friday
Week 2: 9am-5.30pm Monday to Friday
Week 3: 10am-6.30pm Monday to Friday, plus Saturday 9am-12.30pm
All applications for this Quotations and Customer Service Executive vacancy are to be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions
HR GO Recruitment