Field Sales Manager - Cardiff
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
You'll be building quality relationships through face to face contact with new and existing customers and key external stakeholders to earn trust, confidence and respect. In the process, you'll be generating new business income from our allocated geographic area.
* Building business profile externally through introducer relationships, networking, cold calling and supporting the growth of market share
* Achieving income and business objectives
* Working proactively with customers and internal and external stakeholders to enhance the customer experience and our new proposition in the local market
* Owning initial customer relationships and relevant due diligence to ensure they are fit for purpose
* Growing and meeting new to bank customer needs through delivering excellent customer service
* Working seamlessly with other areas of the bank when referrals are presented
* Providing our new customers with an excellent customer experience as evidenced by satisfaction and NPS metrics
We're looking for someone with experience in a face to face customer sales role and the enthusiasm and creativity to make a difference in a dynamic start-up environment.
* Good understanding of the SME market, including financial, economic and market awareness
* The ability to build personal networks within the bank and externally to promote the product, deliver a seamless customer experience and grow business
* The ability to work on own initiative in a field based role
* To be comfortable working outside of rigid structures and frameworks
* Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills, both verbally and in writing