School Business Manager
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
School Business Manager at North London Jewish faith primary school
As School Business Manager, you will be responsible for providing accounting and financial management services to the school with responsibilities including:
* regular and accurate monthly accounting service including closure of accounts
* budget preparation, forecasting, financial plans, invoicing, tax returns etc.
* regular payroll and budget monitoring, financial control and advice services
* HR, business administration, GDPR (FM, Premises, Health & Safety, insurances etc.)
* Purchasing, procurement, costing and contract management control
Monday to Friday - 9am to 5pm
The role is at the Nancy Reuben Primary School in Hendon, London which provides a values based education centred on the Orthodox Jewish faith for children aged 2 to 11.
As School Business Manager, you will be a qualified business management professional (AAT / part qualified accountant / School Business Mgmt certificate etc.) with a strong interest in education, health and well-being of young children. With excellent interpersonal skills you need:
* knowledge of accounting packages / IT skills / Microsoft etc.
* experience in school finance / management / compliance / governance
* ability to prioritise tasks and work to time limits
* strong influencing / negotiation / commercial skills
A satisfactory DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) clearance will be required for the successful applicant.
If you wish to be considered for the role of School Business Manager, please forward your CV quoting reference 283053R.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: school business manager jobs London north bursar finance jobs financial budget education business management fm HR administration accountant jobs kodesh education jewish faith NCTL London school bursar jobs
ThreePeople advertises vacancies on behalf of clients. If your CV matches our clients requirements, we will forward your details to them to confirm your suitability. By applying for this role, you consent to the submission of your details for this purpose only. Any data processed will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be not be retained by ThreePeople for a period longer than 6 months