Senior Risk Analyst
Posted on Jan 21, 2019 by Anonymous
The Risk function comprises of 6 teams responsible for fraud, development, risk management, data office operational controls, governance, and systems.
This role offers a broad range of responsibilities and as such the Senior Risk Analyst will be able to provide direct input into high-value projects and gain exposure to many areas of the business.
Assisting the Risk Manager for Scoring, Collections and Risk Implementation in optimising profitability for the business portfolio by providing information, analysis and technical support for the development and implementation of Risk strategies, which improve portfolio performance, with focus on Collections, Debt Sales and Scorecard Monitoring.
A Senior Risk Analyst is responsible for designing and completing tailored analytical work, using SAS and Excel primarily, working within the Risk team and in collaboration with the operational Collections team. The successful candidate will be able to carry out, and deliver to a high standard, ad-hoc analysis and BAU reporting for the purpose of improving the collections strategy, identifying trends, monitoring the existing collections scores and performing analysis on portfolios for debt sale.
* Assist in the development of models and MI to create a link between operational Collections and Cost of Risk
* Identify areas of opportunity for debt sales
* Assist with the evaluation of portfolios for potential debt sales
* Help develop and monitor collections strategies
* Assist in the monitoring of scorecards used within Risk, identifying early warning signs and providing recommendations
* Provide portfolio management reports which evaluate the risk profile of the BNP Paribas PF Customer base.
* Provide MIS which is used to update senior management on the risk status of the BNP Paribas PF portfolio.
* As requested, liaise with other departments or external organisations e.g. Credit Bureau, Debt Purchasers etc. on any current or future initiatives.
* Liaise with Operational teams as requested to ensure that policies and procedures are being complied with in an efficient manner.
* Keep abreast of new developments and regulatory issues.
What we are looking for:
* Strong experience in Excel and good Word skills.
* Good SAS programming skills.
* Logical, Methodical and Numerate with excellent analytical skills
* Excellent communication skills with ability to liaise and work with other departments
* A good understanding of risk life cycle, Collections and Recoveries
* Experience of monitoring scorecards or strategies AND/OR Experience of evaluating books for Debt Sale
* Proven and extensive experience in consumer Risk Management / Collections or data analysis function.
* Self-motivated and committed to delivery with ability to make logical connections
* Able to think outside own area of responsibility and take ownership of area.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy
Synchro Recruitment Limited
Jumar Solutions Ltd