Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Anonymous
AJ Chambers are working alongside a leading firm whose excellent reputation has enabled them to undergo continued positive growth and expansion for some years with an impressively low employee turnover. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is seeking a hands-on role within a friendly environment.
Our client is seeking an experienced accountant with at least a years' post qualification experience within a practice environment. The successful candidate will be a driven and technically strong accountant who is ready to step up into a rewarding role which offers a high level of responsibility at a leading firm.
* Regular contact with clients via face to face meetings, email and telephone
* Monthly invoice processing and bank reconciliations
* Treatment of hire purchase agreements and finance leases
* Completion of monthly and yearly management accounts
* Supervising junior member of staff and advising them where necessary.
* Client Bookkeeping up to Trial Balance
* Fully qualified with at least a years' post qualification experience
* Strong IT and computer literacy skills, particularly in Sage, Quickbooks and Xero
* Accounts preparation experience gained in practice
* Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to complete assignments within tight deadlines
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Confident in handling and analysing numerical data
For more information on this Accounts Management/Bookkeeper role please either apply directly or contact Caitlan Warne at AJ Chambers.
Accounts Management/Bookkeeper - Hertfordshire