Personal Injury Motor Claims Technician - Advanced/Specialist Level
Posted on Jan 23, 2019 by Anonymous
Full Time Permanent
£competitive package including study support and excellent lifestyle benefits you would expect from a global company
Our client are constantly looking at ways to make their business a fantastic place to work, and their Cardiff Claims Centre is no exception. Thats why they're always investing in their valued employees to ensure they remain committed to being an employer of choice, and the market leaders in Claims Management and Loss Adjusting.
***This is not an entry level role***
As a Personal Injury Claims Handler youll have full responsibility for each individual insurance claim you deal with. The key to success will be constant contact with all stakeholders to ensure first class customer service. Youll also be involved in some investigation, negotiation, assist with settlement of claims and help in liaising with underwriters, solicitors and third parties.
Our client's claims can be so diverse, so youll need to have superb empathetic skills, take a neutral view and remain calm when the pressure is on.
You will have/be:
* Knowledge of motor and personal injury claims handling - This is essential
* Knowledge of £50k plus personal injury claims would be an advantage
* Excellent Customer Service skills within an office environment
* Proven ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team
* Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise your workload
* Ability to work to monthly targets and be able to demonstrate that you are a team player
* Strong communication skills - both written and oral
* IT literacy
ST DAVID RECRUITMENT SERVICES