Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by Anonymous
Salary: £30k-£40k (depending on experience)
The web developer should have significant experience of working on and maintaining websites and should have a strong knowledge of how to ensure that sites are safe.
If you are creative, seeking a new challenge and have a passion for web development then this could be an ideal opportunity for you.
The Web Developer must have experience in:
-Proven Experience and good knowledge of PHP
-HTML and CSS knowledge
-Experience with CMS
-Knowledge/ experience of AWS
-Excellent web and database programming skills
You will be part of the Marketing team. This is a key role where you will be responsible for Creating new websites as well as updating old ones with up to date content, monthly offer and new products to our Shopify websites.
* Web Developer responsible for developing front and back end websites
* Optimising websites for both computer and mobile devices.
* Optimising system performance
Skills and Experience
* You will have good experience of working with UX Java and good HTML understanding.
* Appreciation of UX design principals
* Experience of container Tags, click tracking and analytics
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work to deadlines
JV Recruitment Ltd