Posted on Jan 23, 2019 by Anonymous
With support from the Head of Commercial, you will be expected to deliver income, specifically related to RLSS UK's Open Water Services and its development of partnerships. The right candidate will aim to build effective relationships with current and potential customers in order to establish sustainable streams of income and customer engagement for RLSS UK.
The Commercial Manager will create a new customer base via a Business to Business (B2B) sales and marketing approach, facilitating the leads and developing an effective sales platform and strategy for growth.
The Commercial Manager will work closely with the Head of Commercial and RLSS UK Sales Support to identify new opportunities and implement new products.
The role will require optimisation of: 1. Sponsorship for RLSS UKs current and potential events and 2. Promoting, building and maintain partnerships
Role and Responsibilities: To demonstrate and uphold the Society's values and behavioural standards at all times.
• Further the sales drive of all RLSS UK products and services o To assist the management of lead generation, optimising results from leads. o To assist in delivering a clear pathway from sales completion to implementation. o To support on B2B meetings to expand opportunities for sales growth by RLSS UK. o To support on new and existing business proposals and tenders. o To assist cross selling opportunities for all qualifications and courses alongside the Head of Commercial.
• Open Water (OW) o To deliver RLSS UKs OW marketing and sales strategy. o To meet regularly with current customers to expand the OW offering. o To extend the OW customer base. o To maintain and grow the current relationship with our OW partners - British Triathlon and Aqua Parks.
• Sponsorship/Partnerships o To identify and implement additional revenue from sponsorship with a focus on optimising revenue from RLSS UK events. o Maintain existing partnerships. o Establish new partnerships to increase revenue.
• Meeting Attendance o Attend regular IQL UK management team meetings. o Attend monthly sales meetings as scheduled by Head of Commercial.
This job description is not to be regarded as exclusive or exhaustive. It is intended as an outline indication of areas of activity and responsibility and will be amended in the light of the changing needs of the organisation.
Key Skills: • Specialist knowledge of the Open Water Industry and Open Water qualifications. • Great communications skills and the ability to converse with varying levels of customer and create and maintain rapport. • Exceptionally motivated to achieve successful results. • Exceptional organisational skills and ability to work under time constraints to meet challenging targets and deadlines. • The ability to assist in creating an effective sales and marketing plan. • Proven experience of executing a sales and marketing plan. • Ability to create sales solutions and bespoke offers to business. • Regularly seeking to enhance sales systems and processes. • Must be extremely self-motivated and able to take the initiative on a range of tasks. • The ability to build strong working relationships both internally and externally.
Strengths of the ideal candidate
• Resilience - You deal effectively with setbacks and enjoy overcoming difficult challenges • Enthusiasm - You demonstrate passion and energy when communicating goals, beliefs, interests or ideas you feel strongly about. • Relationship Building - You take steps to build networks of contacts and act as a 'hub' between people that you know • Self-confidence - You have a strong belief in yourself and your abilities to accomplish tasks and goals • Results Focus - You maintain a strong sense of focus on results, driving tasks and projects to completion • Initiative - You take independent action to make things happen and achieve goals • Persuasiveness - You are able to win an agreement and support for a position or desired outcome
Please apply with your CV and cover letter or visit RLSS webiste for full job description and to apply
Closing Date: 5pm Wednesday 9 January 2019
Interview date: Friday 18 January 2019
Clark James recruitment
IPS Group Ltd