Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Anonymous
Candidates for the role will be degree qualified ecologists with a demonstrable track record in consultancy.
* Full Membership of CIEEM and/or Chartered Ecologist status.
* Have more than 6 years'* experience in ecological consultancy or related sector.
* Have experience of people management and ability to lead and develop a team.
* Be able to work autonomously with excellent communication (including technical report writing) skills and an ability to prepare fee proposals.
* Be able to undertake ecological surveys and desk-based studies to a high standard.
* Have a solid understanding of conservation legislation and protected species licensing, ideally holding at least one survey/handling licence for a protected species.
* Understand the EIA process and have experience in undertaking Ecological Impact Assessments.
* Be able to provide pragmatic, commercially aware ecological advice to our portfolio of major clients
Pricipal/Senior Ecologist - Leeds - Consultancy
Please contact Sean Kildunne - Calibre Search Leeds if you would like any more information on the role.
Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business