Customer Service Coordinator (French or German)
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
Hours - 37 hours - HALF DAY FRIDAY
Are you a fluent French or German speaker with exceptional English?
Are you experienced in coordinating customer's orders and have an interest in learning about new products?
Would you like to work for an international, expanding business?
If this sounds like you, I have the perfect opportunity for you!
This role offers an excellent opportunity for you to join a company that is forward thinking and focused on its people. As Customer Service Coordinator, my client is looking for someone who has exceptional customer service skills.
Duties and responsibilities for the Customer Service Coordinator:
* Responsible for managing your own European customers, from order through to delivery
* The front line of contact for customers - answering, monitoring and responding to incoming calls, e-mails and respond to enquiries from customers.
* Complete all sales support administration tasks accurately and effectively including processing sales orders and quotations.
* Consult with customers with regards to the correct product for them
* Liaise with warehouse, transport and engineering to ensure lead times are met
Skills and experience required for the Customer Service Coordinator:
* Previous experience of customer service /sales coordination/administration in a B2B environment
* Fluent French or German speaker
* Good organisational skills
* Excellent customer care skills
* High level of concentration and excellent attention to detail
* Confidence and experience to develop the role and make it your own
* Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel
All responses will be managed in line with the new GDPR regulations.
If you have the relevant experience our client is looking for, we would like to hear from you. Please note, due to the high volumes of applications we receive daily, should you not be contacted within 72 hours, your application is unsuccessful
Industria Personnel Services Ltd
Coulter Elite Resourcing Ltd