Customer Service Advisor - Bournemouth
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
Overview of the role:
This role will be dealing with query's relating to mortgage applications, it is purely a telephony-based call centre role.
The duties involve the below:
* Updating brokers, solicitors and applicants on the progress of their mortgage application.
* It requires liaising with other areas of the business to ensure that the application progresses smoothly.
* This is a small call centre team so they would also need to be a good team player as well as the ability to perform individually.
* High volume complex calls using several systems at any one time to ensure a resolution to the call
* Reading previous customer notes and adding notes when a call is taken
* Proactively gathering information from applicants, Brokers and 3rd parties.
Ideal candidate experience:
Customer Service Experience is ideal - will consider candidates from hospitality or retail background if they have the right competencies and attitude
Excellent attention to detail
Have excellent Verbal and Written communication.
Have confidence in taking ownership for each call.
Be able to make and explain decisions clearly.
Have a willingness to learn.
Have the ability to follow processes and policies.
Be able to manage you time effectively.
* Able to work under pressure & to high targets
Hours of work:
Between 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday - 35 hrs per week.
Shifts are given 4 weeks in advance.
Pay rate: £9 per hour
Candidates must be able to pass CRB checks, credit checks and will be subject to satisfactory references.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer