Mortgage Administrator - Bournemouth
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
Overview of the role:
This role will be supporting the mortgages team with administrative duties writing servicing.
The duties involve the below:
* Supporting the admin process of customers mortgages
* Gathering documents and uploading to the internal systems
* Ensuring high level of accuracy
* Liaising with other areas of the business to ensure that the application progresses smoothly.
Ideal candidate experience:
Customer Service Experience is ideal - will consider candidates from hospitality or retail background if they have the right competencies and attitude
Excellent attention to detail
Have excellent Verbal and Written communication.
Have confidence in taking ownership for each call.
Be able to make and explain decisions clearly.
Have a willingness to learn.
Have the ability to follow processes and policies.
Be able to manage you time effectively.
* Able to work under pressure & to high targets
Hours of work:
Between 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday - 35 hrs per week.
Shifts are given 4 weeks in advance.
Pay rate: £9 per hour
Candidates must be able to pass CRB checks, credit checks and will be subject to satisfactory references.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
B C T Resourcing