Customer Account Manager - Chester
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
An ideal candidate would have some sales experience (in financial services would be ideal but not compulsory). Experience working in a target based environment would be good, with the potential to earn a monthly bonus.
* Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience plus an excellent bonus potential
* Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Working on Monday - Friday 10am - 6pm and due to business needs, may be required to work extra hours
* Location: Chester CH1
* Excellent bonus scheme, an average of £300 - £600 month
* Holiday starts at 25 days
* Private Healthcare
* Pension 3% individual 8% company
* Childcare vouchers
Key responsibilities include:
* To identify and develop existing customer base of the Branch.
* To ensure all administrative and audit procedures are complied with.
* To sell Company products and achieve all sales targets as defined by Manager.
* To maximise business opportunity development potential.
* Ensuring Compliance with the requirements of the Company, the FCA and other regulatory organisations
* Generate business through quality customer service.
* Prepare and process applications.
* Ensure all customer documentation is accurate and up to date at all times.
* Maintain an efficient and organised branch filing system.
* Actively work collection routes and collect overdue payments over the telephone and in person.
* Conduct on-going business development.
* Previous sales experience.
* Previous customer service experience (face to face and on the phone).
* Basic literacy and numerical skills, GCSE level.
* Good oral and written communication skills.
* Ability and desire to learn and progress within Company.
* Active team player.
* Desire to assist with branch exceeding financial goals in order to maximise maximum bonus earnings potential.
Click apply today or contact Rinku in our Harrow Perm Team on (phone number removed) for further details
Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited