Customer Services Advisor
Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by Anonymous
This is a fantastic chance for someone to join a successful business with opportunities for career progression.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing a high level of customer service, advice and support on behalf of the company's own schemes and clients.
We are looking for candidates who enjoy challenges, are good with IT and can make an immediate start, due to new clients and the expansion of the business.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
* Ensure all calls are answered quickly, politely and efficiently
* Keep accurate records of all discussions with customers using the company's software
* Liaise between customers and other departments
* Assist in resolving complaints, escalating the issue to the Customer Service Team Leader where appropriate
* General administrative duties.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
* Educated to GCSE standard, including mathematics & English
* PC literate in Microsoft Office Applications
* Experience of data entry within complex databases
* Proven experience of office practices/procedures
* Ability to pay attention to detail
* Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
* Data entry experience
* Customer service experience
* Quality audit experience
* Excellent telephone manner & customer service skills
* Ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines
* Ability to communicate both written and verbal at all levels
* Good organisational skills
* Observe the terms of the GDPR & the Company's registration under the act
* Observe the routines outlined in the Company's operations manual & staff handbook
* To undergo training as necessary in all aspects of the systems, products including regulations
* Maintain absolute Company & client confidentiality at all times
Nationwide Building Society