Customer Relations Advisor
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
Ongoing temporary role
£10.12ph + standby payments/overtime
We are currently recruiting for a Customer Service professional, to take on an ongoing temporary role . You will be working for one of the largest and most diverse energy companies in the UK. The Customer Relations Team is developing into a dynamic one stop shop for customer enquiries and complaints. This role will be based in the Cosham area, and will be starting during December 2018.
* Taking ownership of complaints cases and working through them to ensure an solution is found
* Identifying issues and providing resolution for customers
* Taking inbound calls, as well as making out bound calls
* Following queries up with emails and letters
* Providing excellent customer service at all times
* Ensuring that all administration is accurate
The ideal candidate:
* Must have considerable telephone based customer service experience ideally with some complaints handling
* Will be confident working in a fast paced office environment and can give examples of working well under pressure
* Will have excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Will be a good team player who is organised and proactive
The rota pattern for this role will be 37 hours per week between 8am-8pm Monday - Friday,working alternate Sundays, with Saturday (8am-5pm) working also needed on a rota basis (normally 1 in 5). There will be a requirement to be on standby 1 weekend out of 6 across the winter period.
To be considered for this role please apply now, or contact on (phone number removed).
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job