Lead Supportability Engineer
Posted on Jan 23, 2019 by Anonymous
The ideal candidate has experience in Supportability or ILS Engineering or Systems Engineering and Reliability and is looking to take on more responsibility at an impressive site. Depending on the candidate's career plans, this could give the chance for a Reliability or Supportability Engineer to grow and develop their own team to work on the Satellite Communications product range.
* Input to system, sub-system and equipment level requirements and acceptance
* Reliability, Availability, Maintainability and Supportability (RAM)
* Safety and testability analysis
* Life Cycle Costing (LCC)Maintenance task analysis and maintenance planning
* Obsolescence management on current and future products
* Logistic Support Analysis (LSA), including ranging and scaling of spares, consumables and test equipment
* Reporting on identified ILS Human Factors issues for projects
* Providing assistance in the production of Technical Publications
Due to the nature of this work, you must currently hold or be able to obtain security clearance.
If you would like to know more about the position please get in touch:
(phone number removed)
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application