Software Development Team Leader
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
* Responsible for the overall development life cycle of our products
* Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments
* Manage the day-to-day workflow of the development team within an Agile/Scrum environment
* Management of departmental resources, staffing, mentoring, and enhancing and maintaining a best-of-class engineering team
Ideally you will have experience in managing small to medium development teams, and have a good technical and commercial understanding. A good working Knowledge of ASP.NET C# MVC and SQL is essential. It would also be useful to have Angular, html, CSS. You should also be keen to keep up to date with the very latest technologies and innovations
You will also have
* Knowledge of modern professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
* Experience mentoring entry level software engineers to improve their skills, and make them more effective, productive software engineers.
* Good communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences
* Strong business and technical vision
* Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
* A deep understanding of software development in a team, and a track record of deploying software on time
* Exceptional customer relationship skills including the ability to discover the true requirements underlying feature requests, recommend alternative technical and business approaches
Benefits of working with us:
We are innovators, and are proud to have established ourselves as market leaders in our field. With clients which include The Crown Estate, for whom we provide the IT & Communications for all of Regent Street, JLL, Cushman Wakefield, Fever Tree, and British Land to name but a few. Many of these clients use our RetailReport data analytics software which is a unique service that is transforming the Retail Property management sector.
We are proud to be a company that is different, but not just for the sake of it. We take great pride in the fact that we are a community, and as a community, everyone contributes and has a voice and is treated equally. We operate a performance based profit share scheme, so everyone can enjoy our not insubstantial successes. We are passionate and dedicated but that's not just in developing ground breaking and innovative software, but in everything we do as a community.
* Our community benefit from an excellent range of benefits including, Bupa Healthcare, Gym/Squash Club, Pension, Free Breakfast, Lunches and Snacks, plus much more. We probably have one of the best paid social calendars around, with events such as White Water Rafting, Escape Rooms, Go-Karting, The Great Entire Bake Off, Drag Racing, Murder Mystery Evening, and Regular Games nights, to name but a few.
EntireData welcomes and considers applications from all candidates. In addition to our benefits package, we also offer Tier 2 Sponsorship and assistance with moving costs
DG Partnership LTD