Software Development Manager / Head of Development Systems
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
I am looking for someone with:
* Strong Manager with good leadership, interpersonal and communications skills
* Knowledge and understanding of current contemporary development toolkits.
* Team Player who will liaise well with the other elements of IT and the larger business
* The ability to work remotely both in managing remote staff and having to travel to support remote staff directly
* The ability to add hands on help where difficulties encountered
* Inquisitive and progressive mind-set leading to generation of new ideas and problem solving to the general benefit of the Company
* Lead and motivate team developing a culture of quality delivery.
* In conjunction with them agree and use common development toolkits and technologies
* Increase focus on providing quality solutions that require no ongoing technical support - where necessary in conjunction with the relevant business analyst sharing the responsibility for providing the operating instructions and documentation.
* Ensure that all activities and deliveries comply with any relevant legal or industry legislation and other guidelines or requirements set out in the information technology Security Policy.
* Support Development team training to ensure that all training needs are known
* Ensure good interaction, planning sessions and communication with the IT infrastructure, project and support groups and product regular progress reports to the Head of IT and IT director
* Ensure the impact of change in a business and design developments so that they can be phased in with minimum business overhead and disruption.
* Work along with the IT Director and Head of IT contribute to the IT Strategy.
Please send in your CV ASAP to work for a great company and a full job spec
Fulcrum Strategies Ltd