Posted on Jan 15, 2019 by Anonymous
With recent changes within the company and a constantly expanding order book including a number of new and exciting products, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that you can grow with by sharing your wealth and knowledge whilst feeling truly valued in contributing to their continuing success.
We are looking for an experienced CNC Miller/Programmer to join the team on a permanent basis with duties including:
* Programme and operating key machines including a 3-Axis Hurco mill, Bridgeport manual mill and a Triumph manual lathe
* Manufacturing of fixtures and tooling
* Manual turning
* Creation of set up sheets
* Tool management and purchase
* Test piece and final component manufacture
* Minimum of 5 years' experience operating and programming CNC Milling machines
* Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
* Conversational and G code programming experience
* BTEC or NVQ qualification or a completed Engineering Apprenticeship
Based in Basingstoke and easily accessible by car and public transport. Easy access from the M3, onsite parking available.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
* £30-35k per annum
* Working hours Mon-Friday 8am-4.30pm
* 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
* Company pension scheme, 6% company contribution, 4% employee
* Free onsite parking
HOW DO YOU APPLY?
In the first instance please call us on (phone number removed) and speak to one of our friendly team. Alternatively please complete the application form however, if you have not heard from a Consultant within 5 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If this is not the job for you, but you know someone who might be interested please get in touch and take advantage of our fantastic 'RECOMMEND A FRIEND' scheme, call us TODAY for more details