Posted on Jan 22, 2019 by Anonymous
* Demonstrate a sound understanding of Electrical principles and practical skills of appropriate new and existing drilling equipment and ancillary plant; propose practical solutions in a wide variety of solutions.
* Communicate concisely with all parties associated with the task, as required by the projects, to ensure the requirements of the task are being met.
* Assess performance and condition of site operations plant relevant to the individual, check for wear and tear and identify potential breakdowns and carry out remedial actions.
* Complete all tasks assigned and to the tolerances and specifications given by Supervisor and within the project quality requirements.
* Marine or Industrial Electrical Qualification to NVQ level 3 or equivalent
* 2391 Inspection and testing desirable but not essential.
Skills / Experience required to do the job:
* You will be self-motivated, accountable and possess good team working skills with significant experience in a relevant environment including working to stringent Quality Control Procedures.
* Basic computer literacy is required for the role to enable access of Technical documentation and completion of PPM schedule.
* PLC Experience is an advantage.
* CSCS card holder is preferable but not essential.
* Ability to manage own workload and plan/prepare relevant PPM schedules without conflicting in site operations.
Role Specific Competencies required:
* Installation and Maintenance of three phase, & single-phase systems
* Installation and Maintenance of control systems.
* Installation and maintenance of fire and gas systems.
* Installation and maintenance of communication systems.
* Ability to work alone, using own initiative.
* Conduct routine maintenance and testing on plant and equipment.
* Sound understanding of Electrical Schematics & Technical Documentation
Further training provided dependent on Workshop/equipment/vessel requirements. Candidates who have only domestic and commercial electrical experience will not be considered at this time.
ACS are recruiting for an Electrician. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be an Electrician, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as an Electrician. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as an Electrician with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Electrician role you desire
Hays Construction and Property
Morson Human Resources Limited