Posted on Jan 21, 2019 by Anonymous
If you feel like you want to get up in a morning and make a real difference at work then look no further, my client is looking for hard working individuals that can hit the ground running!
Role Responsibilities but not limited to:
* To provide excellent quality manufacturing of all Aluminium / UPVC Patio products;
* To focus on producing a quality product, in line with the production plan, ensuring targets are met and customer delivery is on time and in full;
* To make sure your work is completed in line with the work instruction and standard operating procedures;
* To follow and be responsible for the Health & Safety guidelines and regulations;
* To assist your colleagues, team leaders and supervisors in resolving production queries when required;
* To work with the production team to develop ideas for continuous improvement;
* To work as part of a team and develop positive working relationships.
* Previous experience of fabricating Aluminium / uPVC Patios in a fast-paced manufacturing environment is essential;
* Excellent attention to detail with the ability to understand and follow work instructions;
* Good problem-solving skills with the ability to achieve targets;
* Excellent interpersonal skills;
* A strong team player who can work on their own initiative and as part of a team;
* A self-motivated individual with a "can-do" approach to their work;
* Excellent time keeper;
* A willingness to undertake further training.
Interviews are being held locally in the beginning of the New Year and we are looking to recruit two fabricators to satisfy the clients recruitment needs. In the first instance please apply through the job advert below and one of the team will be in touch for a preliminary talk with a view to progressing into the interview stage.
Any questions relating to this job ad then please call (phone number removed) and ask for Matt
Optima UK Inc Ltd