Posted on Jan 22, 2019 by Anonymous
Sector: Finance Consulting
Salary: £30,000 basic plus £5,000 OTE
* Global company operating in 117 countries
* Internationally renowned financial consultancy
* True opportunity to be trained and developed through a company
The Role: This client is one of the best respected names in international, advisory services. They are now looking to expand their sales team with 2 new Sales Associates in London. Targeting hedge funds, private equity companies and multinational blue-chips the role will involve research, prospecting, cold calling, and face to face meetings. This person will also be in the privileged position of shadowing and learning from their sales VP's who will train, coach, and develop the successful candidates in their first year. This is a role for someone who see's a career in sales and is willing to apply themselves in a tough, highly professional environment.
The Company: This business operates globally and has assisted clients in over 117 countries. The UK office in central London is targeted as a growth centre, and these roles will be the first of many hires in 2018. The organisation helps some of the worlds largest multinationals to understand growth and investment prospects through bespoke, 1 on 1 specialist meetings and research. They also guide and advise UK Private equity and Hedge funds on investment opportunities in foreign markets. Crucially the company grow their sales function, organically from this role. So, anyone who is successful will be coached and developed to take advantage of senior sales, account management, management and strategic roles that will open up.
As Sales Associate your responsibilities will include:
* New business sales research, and prospecting.
* Face to face client meetings alongside experienced professionals
* Applying an intelligent, consultative sales process.
For this Sales Associate position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
* A minimum of 1 years B2B sales experience
* University Degree (preferable, but not a pre-requisite)
* A polished, credible and professional individual who is comfortable in f2f meetings
Benefits of this Senior Partnership Manager role:
* £30,000 Basic Salary with £5,000 OTE
* A business who recognise the importance of identifying and developing talent
* Company mobile phone, laptop, healthcare plan and pension
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.
If this vacancy is of interest please email us or for more information on other vacancies we are currently working on please call Hebe Plummer on (phone number removed)