Junior Sales Executive- Microsoft Software Services
Posted on Jan 22, 2019 by Anonymous
* Sales Development- a heavily supported trainee role to get you into IT.
* South West Office.
* Open minded on background- a quick learner with some b2b sales experience.
* Genuine chance to transition into field sales.
Job title and sector - Junior Sales Executive- Microsoft Software Services.
The Role: This is a chance to join a company on a most definite upward trajectory. You'll not be thrown in at the deep end, but transitioned into an sales development role with lots of training support from the senior people around you. You'll learn from the best- the account directors and highly accomplished and sales director. Key responsibilities for the Junior Sales Executive- Software role:
* Office based role with lots of resources around you.
* Buddying up with senior sales people to develop sales opportunities.
* Devise sales campaigns - work with marketing, drive activity both on the phone, with exhibitions and with LinkedIn.
* Lots of inbound leads and work directly with Microsoft.
Requirements for Junior Sales Executive- Microsoft Software Services role:
* 18months+ of B2B sales experience (Sales support, Sales Coordination, Sales Development Rep).
* Natural interest in IT- you'll know about the emergence of Cloud, AI, Robotic Automation, Cyber etc.
* Ambitious- desire to move into the field.
The Package for Junior Sales Executive- Microsoft Software Services role:
* Basic: £27k
* Bonus / OTE: £40k
* Benefits: Healthcare, Pension, Life Cover, 25 days holiday
* Leading UK player in the Microsoft space.
* Turnover for the last 2 years has shown 200% growth.
* Seen as disruptive, not afraid to do things differently.
* Multiple UK Office but lots autonomy given to all sales people.
Location: Cheltenham, Bristol, Swindon, Bath, Gloucester
i2i Recruitment Consultancy