NHS Sales Manager- Clinical Assessment Software
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
* Part of a FTSE 250 Business.
* Incumbent has been promoted.
* Helping to Digitise the NHS.
Job title and sector - NHS Sales Manager- Clinical Assessment Software.
The Role: This is one of those rare sales management roles which involves giving something back. Not only is the technology aimed at improving the patient experience but it also gives clinical guidance to patients in greater need. Key role information for the NHS Sales Manager- Clinical Assessments:
* Managing a team of 5 experienced sales people.
* Coaching, developing and mentoring the team.
* Direct hands-on involvement within larger deals.
* Encouraging the team to engage at a more senior level - winning deals through CCG, STP and Frameworks.
Requirements for the NHS Sales Manager- Clinical Assessments role:
* Strong Leadership skills.
* Managed a team selling into the NHS.
* Software sales experience - can understand the benefits of moving digitising a paper process.
* Consultative, value based sales process.
The Package for NHS Sales Manager- Clinical Assessments role:
* Basic:£50-60k basic.
* Bonus / OTE: £20k.
* Car: Fully expensed - Mercedes, BMW.
* Benefits: Credit card, pension, healthcare, 25 days holiday + Stats.
* FTSE 250 organisation.
* Strong market share.
* Known for product innovation.
* Strong history of internal promotion and progression.
Location: Milton Keynes, Northampton, Oxford, Birmingham, Nottingham