Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Anonymous
When registering to this job board you will be redirected to the online application form. Please ensure that this is completed in full in order that your application can be reviewed.
At Riverford we're mad about organic veg. It's at the core of everything we do. We love to grow it, pack it into boxes and deliver it to customers' doorsteps around the UK. This takes a lot of brilliant people, with a range of skills and knowledge. Our culture and values set us apart from other businesses. Riverford is a friendly, informal place to work, with a passionate, entrepreneurial spirit. We're committed to providing a fair deal for growers, customers and staff.
As part of our ongoing success and continued development we're constantly looking to evolve our customer experience, making it as rich, resonant, personal and informative as possible. From discussing farm news, taking ownership of customers queries, following any potential problems through to resolution to giving inspiring cooking tips. Our high standard of customer service drives loyalty, and ultimately brings the best veg boxes to our customers' doorsteps.
Choose Riverford & sell something you believe in?
* Represent the leading independent & ethical producer of organic veg boxes
* Be part of a fun, friendly & energetic 'events focused' sales team
* Fantastic earning potential (£25-35k per year) with generous uncapped commission
* An abundance of free organic fruit & veg with 'Co-owner' benefits
Riverford Organic Farmers are mad about organic veg. We love to grow it, pack it, and deliver it to customers' doorsteps around the UK in our award-winning veg boxes - alongside a whole range of 100% organic meat, dairy and groceries.
What we do…
Our friendly face to face teams will talk to anyone & everyone about the amazing fresh veg we lovingly grow and sell. Travelling to shopping centres, high streets & businesses to regional shows & 'foodie' events, fairs & some of the UK's most popular festivals.
Due to the nature of the role there will be some starts / late finishes, working across a flexible Mon to Sun rota with emphasis on weekends - However, there's plenty of fresh air and fun to be enjoyed, rewarded with great earning potential and no two days will ever be the same!
We'd love to hear from…
* Individuals who have confidence & charisma
* Motivated & enthusiastic team players
* Engaging personalities who are driven by achievable targets & rewards.
All applicants must hold a full UK driving licence, be confident driver with access to a car, as you'll be having many adventures in one of our 'Live life of the Veg' vans.
In return, we offer…
* £17,860 per annum together with a generous uncapped (realistic earnings £25-35k per year)
* Riverford is proud to be an employee-owned company & 10% of our yearly gross profits are shared between our co-owners
* At the farm sales training & support with opportunities to thrive and grow
* 25% staff discount
* Matched contributory pension, 33 days holiday, two amazing parties each year
* An abundance of free organic fruit and veg!
* Riverford is a beautiful place to work, with lots of great people - and other benefits too. We offer 33 days' holiday (including bank holidays), a generous company pension scheme and an annual profit share.
* We love food and hope you do too, so we give staff 25% off everything we sell on our website; together with heavily discounted organic breakfasts and lunches in the staff canteen.
* There are also many social events for staff, with two big parties a year.
* Riverford is proud to be an employee-owned company & 10% of our yearly gross profits are shared between our co-owners and an abundance of free organic fruit and veg
Astute Technical Recruitment Ltd