Health and Safety Audit Manager
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
Field Based Role
Covering depots from Birmingham to North of Scotland
£33,000 - £36,000 PLUS company car & mileage
My client is the second largest LPG supplier in the UK and has over 30 years' experience providing alternative energy solutions to domestic and commercial customers. Part of DCC plc, a sales, marketing, distribution and business support services group headquartered in Dublin, the company is a highly successful business that places people at the heart of our organisation.
Key responsibilities of the role will include;
* Ensuring that the Health & Safety audit requirements and audit schedules are completed within specified timescales
* Travel throughout the assigned geographical area
* Effectively communicate verbally and in writing to all levels of the organisation
* Be competent in the use of most Microsoft Office applications
Identify and encourage best practice at every opportunity
* Assist with staff development in all health & safety matters and procedural understanding
* Assist in the development and introduction of company procedures, working practices and training processes
What do we want from you?
* Knowledge of properties, hazards, safe handling, storage and emergency actions relating to LPG
* Knowledge of the requirements for the storage, handling and transport legislation relating to LPG
* Experience of working within a dangerous goods or high hazard industry
* Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills and able to effectively interact with personnel at all levels of the organisation.
In return, we offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday pro rata, plus statutory entitlement, death in service benefit and non-contractual bonus scheme. Please note that this role will involve extensive travel and overnight stays will be required