Customer Service Advisor / Scheduler
Posted on Jan 14, 2019 by Anonymous
You will be responsible for managing an array of customer and client enquiries via telephone and email channels, demonstrating excellent customer satisfaction and ensuring all daily tasks are completed accurately and consistently.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Provide a professional and timely front-line telephone service to internal operational teams, to customers and clients.
* To ensure that all client and operational requirements are met in a professional and efficient manner, by managing your time efficiently and prioritising contacts accordingly.
* To plan and schedule works to operational teams in an accurate and timely manner.
* To maintain and update company databases and ensure that all issues are recorded thoroughly and escalated appropriately.
* To provide a source of customer support between back-office and operations, relaying information as and when needed.
* To log and categorise all customer communications and to support in the resolution of customer complaints within given timescales and keeping within company KPI's and SLA's .
Experience and Qualifications Required:
* Experience of call handling
* Experience of high volume works management and scheduling environments
* Experience at dealing with customer service calls and resolution
* Computer Literate, experience of using all Microsoft packages
* A positive and enthusiastic attitude
* The self-motivation and ability to work using their own initiative
* Proven experience in working to timescales, deadlines and service levels
* Good verbal and written communication skills e.g. letter writing
* Knowledge of the utility / construction industry would be an advantage.
* Experience of running reports and working from reports to enhance productivity