Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Anonymous
As you would expect the role will have a broad and varied generalist HR Manager remit and will support managers on the full range of HR processes and policies, providing guidance and support where necessary.
As the business is continuing to grow there will be an emphasis on identifying new talent for the company therefore a strong skillset around attraction and resourcing will be essential.
Additionally, the management team will proactively look to the HR Manager for support on all people and development activities as well as providing support on business change and transformation.
As a small but growing business you will be required to undertake tasks and responsibilities additional to HR supporting the wider business to ensure the continuing success therefore a willing and "can do" attitude is a must.
Elevation HR would be keen to speak with candidates with the following skills and experience:
- HR Generalist experience
- Previous experience in managing the full recruitment process with the ability to spot and nurture talent.
- Strong ER and employment law knowledge
- Strong stakeholder management capability
- Strong HR Admin process and systems experience
- Good team player, positive and friendly approach with a "can do" attitude.
- Demonstrate creativity, enthusiasm and passion to succeed
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- CIPD Level 5 qualified or equivalent / or degree
This is a fantastic opportunity for a HR manager to step into their first stand-alone role or for a strong Senior HR Advisor ready for a step up and looking to further develop their career within a fast-paced and varied role.
Please note, due to the Christmas break applications will not be reviewed until January.
Elevation HR is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talented HR Professionals across all levels. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
Please visit our website at (url removed) for more information on:
- HR Jobs or HR Recruitment
Doncaster and Bassetlaw Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Doncaster and Bassetlaw Hospitals NHS Trust