Automotive Contract Recruitment Consultant
Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by Anonymous
Lakeside, Doncaster - Office Parking available
£20,000 to £30,000 per annum
We at Venatu Consulting are currently looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our award-winning team based at our Doncaster Office with in our Automotive Division.
Are you a Temporary Recruitment Consultant with great business development skills?
Do you feel you can do better and achieve more but current work environment doesn't allow it?
Would you like to work for a company where you can utilise your skills to its true potential?
There is a reason why our Consultants stay with us, we're not unrealistic on targets and we offer a great package, flexibility and fantastic working environment.
You know what the job role is you, know what is expected, but do it for a great team and love recruitment again.
Competitive package including 25 days holiday + stats, quarterly incentives and free onsite parking.
Duties will include:
* Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract business from client companies
* Building relationships with clients
* Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment
* Advertising vacancies appropriately by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media;
* Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates
* Completing a search of the candidate database to find the right person for the employer's vacancy
* Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and short-listing candidates
* Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the employer
* Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question
* Preparing CV's and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants
* Organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client
* Informing candidates about the results of their interviews
* Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between clients and candidates
* Offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression
* Reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programmes.
We can offer:
* A competitive salary and bonus structure which is paid monthly
* Training and development
* Monthly sales incentives
* Quarterly sales incentives
* Team building days out
* 25 days Holiday + Stats
* Dress down Friday
* Monday to Thursday 08.30 - 5.30, Friday 8.30am - 3.30pm
This is an exciting opportunity for a recruiter to develop their career quickly in a rewarding environment, which in-turn can lead to excellent career development in the short & long-term future. It is essential that you are an experienced Recruitment Consultant. You'll be used to working in a fast-paced environment and often demanding environment but won't compromise on quality, ensuring you deliver the best possible results.
At Venatu recruitment Group, your right to privacy is important to us. By applying for this job, your information will be entered into our recruitment system.
Pin Point Recruitment