Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by Anonymous
Recruitment Solutions Wales Ltd is a thriving, progressive and independent Recruitment Agency, with a passion for delivering high calibre and immediate staffing solutions. We provide a range of temporary and permanent staff across all sectors of the recruitment industry. Recruitment Solutions Wales Ltd would like to recruit a committed Recruitment Consultant to capitalise on our existing business and bring along a strong work ethic and friendly approach, demand is growing, we are looking for driven, focused and passionate people to take our business, team and workers to the next level.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to be an integral part of a well respected company and to help build a nationwide recruitment agency.
* Reporting to the Recruitment Manager, working as part of a dynamic team
* Working towards targets that relate to candidates placed in employment
* Developing a good understanding of clients, their teams, what they do and their work culture and environment
* Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews, briefing candidates
* Responding quickly and efficiently to Client/ Candidate requests
* Liaising with clients
* Advertising vacancies appropriately, using a wide range of media including social media
* Following current legislation / compliance standards
* The individual may be required to complete duties outside of their job description from time to time at the Directors discretion
Proven experience in the following:
* Used to providing excellent client / customer service
* Previous experience in recruitment
* Target driven and able to work under pressure
* Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think creatively
* Impeccable attention to detail.
* Knowledge/understanding of the recruitment industry
We offer you:
* Compettive Salary
* Birthday day off
* 23 days holiday rising to 26 for length of service excluding bank holidays
* Employee of the month awards
* Access to our employee rewards programme where you can get discounts on high street shops, cinema tickets, restaurants and more.
* Company nights out
* To really be an integral part of a well established business
* The support of a great manager and a great team
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to continue developing a career with one of the UK's leading industrial recruiters. Should you be interested, please submit your CV to (Email Removed)
3R Consulting Ltd