Senior Cleaning Contract Manager
Posted on Jan 14, 2019 by Anonymous
FM Soft Services Senior Contract Manager up to £38k + laptop, tablet and mobile and Company Car - Ford Focus or similar.
A great opportunity to join this growing & dynamic FM Cleaning & Support services company.
To liaise with the senior clients and stakeholders on this £1.2m local government contract in Berkshire. Over 50 locations mixture of Schools - Nursery, Primary, Senior, 6th Form and Special Needs - Libraries, Civic Offices , Children Centres, Respite Homes, Temporary Accommodation and Public Areas. Responsible for ensure all accurate Payroll, Monthly Auditing, Client Reporting and Recruitment is carried out in line with the contract requirements liaising with Regional Operations Director on the financial and day to day senior operations of the contract.
IT systems that we use are Telelog (time and attendance), Clean-link Payroll, managed through Company SSL, i-Auditor, Sharepoint and Kissflow.
Your role as Senior Cleaning Contract Manager will be;
• Demonstrate the company values and lead by example at all times
• To carry out structured site visits that ensure specifications are met and customer expectations are positively managed. Build an honest and open working relationship with the customer that encourages partnership and effective resolution of issues
• To ensure effective team-working through structured meeting disciplines allowing for business reviews and clear communication cascades.
• To review business measures and KPI data and communicate trends and themes to help inform senior management decision making.
• Previous Cleaning / Soft FM contract management services delivery ideally
• Previous customer service delivery experience
• Previous experience of managing a team
• Remote management experience
If you are interested in this role please apply with the FM team at Eden Brown.
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy