Town Planning Associate Director - Consultancy - Manchester
Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Anonymous
Blayze Group are proud to be working in partnership with a market leading consultancy. A client whose capabilities consistently rewrite the possibilities of what can be achieved in planning.
You'll be joining a well-established team who are recognised nationally and work with the top selection of clientele. With a varied and enviable workload spanning across the North West, you'll rapidly establish your expertise in leading exciting projects alongside winning work.
Your MRTPI membership and industry knowledge will be crucial to guiding more junior members of staff to reaching their full potential.
Other responsibilities shall include:
* Generating forceful and influential strategies and reports
* Interpret and review development schemes - ensuring accurate critiques
* Working in a commercial and consultative nature, liaising effectively with clients and colleagues alike
* Engaging in business development and winning an array of work, maintaining and furthering the consultancies lead in the market
* Leading and supporting the workload, while assisting more junior members in their development
This career shaping opportunity will allow you to truly stamp your mark on the planning world. Sound good? To find out more and apply, get in touch as soon as possible - (phone number removed) or