Supported Income Officer
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
- Dealing with high and low end arrears.
- Experience in preparing Pre-court paper.
- Experience in stage one through to Stage three including Court appearances.
- Representing Tenants at Tribunals.
- Advice on maximising Income.
- Knowledge of Welfare reform and Universal credit.
A valid driver's licence and your own transport will be required as you will be required to travel.
If this does sound like some you'll be interested in please feel free to get in contact.