Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by Anonymous
- Being experienced in debt recovery.
- prepare documentation and knowledge of section 20.
- Representation at Tribunals.
- Ensuring services charges are accounted for and collected.
- Experience with leases and tenancy agreements.
A valid driver's licence and your own transport will be required.
If this is something that appeals to you then get in contact - but if not, you might be able to help out a friend or colleague, if so feel free to send it over to them.
Jark Recruitment (Peterborough) Ltd