Service Charge Acccountant
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
- Being experienced in debt recovery.
- Prepare documentation and knowledge of section 20.
- Representation at Tribunals.
- Ensuring services charges are accounted for and collected.
- Experience with leases and tenancy agreements.
A valid driver's licence and your own transport will be required.
You may have to provide training for colleagues and residents to help them understand the welfare reform.
If this is something that appeals to you then please feel free to get in contact.
INSTITUTION OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY