Principal Town Planner | Birmingham | Private Consultancy
Posted on Jan 23, 2019 by Anonymous
Penguin Recruitment is pleased to be supporting a market-leading Multi-Disciplinary Consultancy with multiple offices spanning across the UK. They are searching for an experienced and ambitious Principal Town Planner to join their team of highly-skilled planning professionals. This consultancy are at the forefront of this ever-expanding planning market, with their innovative designs and huge client base, for anyone looking to take their career to the next level this is an unmissable opportunity.
The duties of the role include:
* Shaping and assessing the case for development projects, including: determining planning strategies;
* Preparing planning applications, appeals and site appraisals;
* Development plan representations;
* Planning project management;
* Take a lead on providing advice and guidance on planning and land use to a variety of clients including leading house builders, developers, land promoters, investment institutions, retailers and other occupiers, as well as local planning authorities throughout all stages of the planning process.
The successful Principal Town Planner will be expected to hold an MRTPI or equivalent qualification, at least 5 years planning experience working within a private consultancy or local authority (preferably both), a full UK's drivers licence and a general knowledge and understanding of the city of Birmingham and the surrounding area.
For more information on this vacancy and other roles in Town Planning, please call Tomi Garland on (phone number removed) for a confidential chat. Emails