Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
My client works within the private and public sector and have 5 divisions, Building, FM, Investments, Infrastructure and Integrated solutions.
Their extensive knowledge and experience ensure they are constantly working with and understanding the clients needs and requirements at every stage.
* Contribute overall Health and Safety Standards of all staff and activities to ensure health safety and welfare of contracted staff.
* Organise the activities of the Building Services element of the Design Team
* Responsible for delivering the Building Services elements of construction projects.
* Ensure programmes are delivered with customer focus in a cost effective way that complies with all Health and Safety legislation
* Comply with all policies and procedures detailed in the IMS using the guidelines, processes, checklists and forms
* Provide operational and technical solutions to projects that improve service and value for the business, customers and business partners in line with financial forecasts and operational requirements
* Manage sub-contractor resources in an efficient manner to ensure the highest possible level of service, productivity and control for each Project
* Review Sub Contractors construction protocols, methods and Risk Assessments for Projects to ensure a safe, secure and efficient operations
* Overall control of the commissioning of systems and equipment and lead and manage client demonstrations
* Host group meetings for the building service integration of the Project
* Co-ordinate working groups to clarify requirements and potential improvements
* Demonstrate leadership and inspiration to the project delivery team to maximise the potential of the team and help team members realise their potential.
Experience, Skills, Qualifications
* CSCS card will be required. SMSTS preferred
* Ideally Bachelor Degree qualified or above.
* Experience of managing the design consultants and sub contractors at project level.
* Experience of working in the Commercial, Health and Education sectors.
* Lengthy experience in a similar role
* Holding relevant Chartered membership of a Professional Institute, or working towards gaining membership.
* Full Driving licence will be required for this role
* Excellent Communicator
My client can offer you an opportunity to work on some of the UKs most exciting construction projects, in a fast-paced environment where each day brings new challenges.
If you are successful my client can offer a competitive salary company car or car allowance, private healthcare generous holiday entitlement, market leading pension scheme and a range of other benefits.
Flexible working hours and arrangements will always be considered
You can look forward to joining a passionate and determined team and be assured of measurable career progression and ongoing investment in your development.
My client is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sectors of the community
Rite Recruit Ltd
Nigel Wright Consultancy Limited