Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
• Assist Plant Manager in organising and managing day to day activities for plant operations
• Coordinate with Plant Manager in resolving plant issues in a timely manner
• Maintain proper documentation for all plant related activities
• Schedule routine inspection and maintenance of plant equipment to reduce downtime
• Open and close repair jobs on a plant management software (training provided)
• Produce reports for senior management detailing plant utilisation
• Be a strong communicator
• Be pro active and be a team player
• Have experience in construction, Civil's and plant related activities
• Be health and safety aware
• Be computer literate (Microsoft Office), ideally Excel and CRM systems
• Willing to work overtime as required
Not only is there a generous package available, you will be working within a successful and close team where you will be looked after.
Please apply today for more information, or call Steve .
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy